Friday, August 6, 2010

Fatty Bums Bums on a Mission Possible

Welcome to our blog, our journey, our mission and our story.

We are two (on the surface) normal young women, who, like too many others were desperate to get thin quick. Between us, we have covered literally all the faddy diets going, stories that we may share, should the reminders of the side effects not be too painful to share with you...and trust me, there were some things that happened to us because of these diets, that made us realise we were definitely messing with nature ;-)

Anyway in January this year, we both were going about our lives, relatively exercise and portion control-free, wishing for toned bodies and tanned skin. However, it's easy and fun to dream about what you want to be, but how do you actually get the motivation to get up and make it happen? How can you find out the exercise that works for you? And what about negotiating busy work lives, busy personal lives and moments of downright unavoidable laziness?

So we would like to bring you up to speed on how we got to where we are now and take you with us as we head to where we want to be....

1 comment:

  1. It's becaoming adictive! I've always know that happens but never really experienced the feeling for myself! I wasted my time concerntrating my effort to eat less, cut out carbs, half starve myself and then wonder why I crashed and beat myself up beacuse I just couldn't stick to it!
    Talk about setting myself up for failure!!!!!

    But now Im gaining understanding that a little effort every day, ever other day or just when you can, is the best and only way to get the results I want. I have simply started out with baby steps: applying my mind and effort, learning and trying to do something healthy each day and slowly but surely I'm getting there! Im starting to take control of my fittness and not only dose it feels good it feels fantastic, healthy and Fun!

    We really can do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete