First step to new slim wonderland....address diet.
I am going to keep a diary for this week of what I have eaten. The sad fact is i am off on a holiday in a couple of weeks. I have at this point, being denying the fact that my cellulite is going to be on show and my pasty unexfoliated skin is about to get the airing of its life. It is not something to be happy about.
On a regular basis, I curse changing rooms for having mirrors. It's like "OK THANKS FOR FORCING ME TO LOOK AT MY EVIL SAGGY SKINNED BODY AGAIN". Talk about turning pretty clothes into items of undesirability in 10mins. I wonder if the designers of all these clothes saw me wearing their creations, just how long it might take them to vomit and collapse in a heap of hysterics "This was NOT how I envisaged my clothing range being used, this is NOT right, take it OFF her, NOW! NOW! She looks hideous!" :-)
So project smooth skin gets under way. Now with 2 weeks to go, I am going to have to do some drastic work and also develop a real time photo shopping of my figure. I need a personal airbrusher. Sigh. Anyway, theres always talking of circulation and cutting carbs. So let me put it to the test. Tomorrow onwards, its salads r us, carbs arent us and exfoliate, moisturise and cellulite cream. I'm going to smell amazing, right!
And because I know myself too well, I have a feeling I might cheat on the no carbs situation. In this case, for every naughty carb that finds its way to my plate, I will do an extra 10 mins on the cross trainer. Might seem like it's benefitting me, but no, this will be a punishment.
If I spend 24/7 on my cross trainer next week, you'll know there was a binge...
Right, off to plan my meals (another tip - planning meals helps avoid snacking) :-)
I am going to keep a diary for this week of what I have eaten. The sad fact is i am off on a holiday in a couple of weeks. I have at this point, being denying the fact that my cellulite is going to be on show and my pasty unexfoliated skin is about to get the airing of its life. It is not something to be happy about.
On a regular basis, I curse changing rooms for having mirrors. It's like "OK THANKS FOR FORCING ME TO LOOK AT MY EVIL SAGGY SKINNED BODY AGAIN". Talk about turning pretty clothes into items of undesirability in 10mins. I wonder if the designers of all these clothes saw me wearing their creations, just how long it might take them to vomit and collapse in a heap of hysterics "This was NOT how I envisaged my clothing range being used, this is NOT right, take it OFF her, NOW! NOW! She looks hideous!" :-)
So project smooth skin gets under way. Now with 2 weeks to go, I am going to have to do some drastic work and also develop a real time photo shopping of my figure. I need a personal airbrusher. Sigh. Anyway, theres always talking of circulation and cutting carbs. So let me put it to the test. Tomorrow onwards, its salads r us, carbs arent us and exfoliate, moisturise and cellulite cream. I'm going to smell amazing, right!
And because I know myself too well, I have a feeling I might cheat on the no carbs situation. In this case, for every naughty carb that finds its way to my plate, I will do an extra 10 mins on the cross trainer. Might seem like it's benefitting me, but no, this will be a punishment.
If I spend 24/7 on my cross trainer next week, you'll know there was a binge...
Right, off to plan my meals (another tip - planning meals helps avoid snacking) :-)
Planning meals to avoid snacking is a great tip!
ReplyDelete