Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ferrero Forever

I confess, I've just eaten ferrero rocher. :-( I realised that this started off as having one or two as a treat, then I was picking them up as I watched tv and then I received a text from someone, the content of which really annoyed me and made me dive in and scoff and agree that 8, as an even number was acceptable.

Which of course it is not.

I hate being reliant on food when it comes to emotional turmoil and distressing situations. But it happens and the feeling results in not one of satisfaction and winning, but of a bloated stomach, a stodgy feeling in my mouth and disappointment that I let it happen.

They say find a way to control your emotional / food urges, but it's hard when you're in the zone. I'm not keeping any more chocolate in my cupboards at home.

I did do one good thing; I opened a box of malteasers at my sisters house and I....LEFT...THEM...THERE...ON...PURPOSE. I'm so very proud of myself for this. It was not easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment